Since 1977, Triangle Contractors Inc has provided Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Contracting Services to customers in the Southeastern United States. Other Solutions we offer include electrical, plumbing, spray foam insulation, and fabrication. We Serve Commercial, Industrial, and institutional sectors.
There is no project too big for Triangle Contractors.
What is Geothermal
- Geothermal energy is the heat from the Earth.
- It's clean and sustainable.
- Geothermal systems decrease electric bills and are eco-friendly.
- Geothermal heat pumps can be easily integrated with existing systems such as traditional forced air or radiant floor heating or can be installed in a new building.
- They transfer heat form your home to the earth in the cooling mode, or from the earth to your home in the heating mode.
- Geothermal heat pumps will save you money day after day.
- By using the stable temperature of the earth, your geothermal system doesn't need to work as hard to heat and cool your home when compared to a conventional air conditioning system.
HOW GEOTHERMAL HAPPENS:
In the ground: A water-filled, closed loop of 1-inch high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe ferries heat between the earth and the house.
In the house: Pumps cycle water through the pipe loop to the heart of the system: the geothermal unit, which acts as a furnace and air conditioner.
Click to download brochure on Geothermal