Since 1977, Triangle Contractors Inc has provided Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Contracting Services to customers in the Southeastern United States. Other Solutions we offer include electrical, plumbing, spray foam insulation, and fabrication. We Serve Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and institutional sectors.
There is no project too big for Triangle Contractors.
Heating & Air Service
QUALITY WORK. RESPECTFUL TECHNICIANS. RELIABLE PRODUCTS. ENERGY SAVINGS.
We will happily take a look at your unit(s) and discuss your options. Triangle Contractors can assist you with replacement or repair. If you need to replace your unit(s), we will meet and discuss the high efficiency alternatives with you to assist you in getting the right product for your needs and we will stand behind what is installed.
Unsure if you need to replace or repair your heating and/or air conditioning unit(s)?
- If your utility bill starts going up but you have made no major changes, it may be time to replace the current unit(s).
- The average life expectancy of a furnace is 16-20 years.
- The average life of an air conditioner is 10-15 years.
- If your furnace is over 20 years old you need to start looking for a furnace now so you do not have to make a spur of the moment decision. Furnaces break down when needed most - during cold weather.
- Don't let sudden events dictate your actions. Take the time now to start your buying process so you will maintain control of the process.
- Like any other product, certain times of the year there are rebates and sales on furnaces and air conditioning units. Advance planning will allow you to take advantage of these money saving opportunities.
Why choose Triangle for your heating and cooling needs?
- Emergency Heating & Air Service 24/7
- Scheduled Service Calls & Preventative Maintenance
- Free No Obligation Estimates
- Our Teams are certified to fix or repair most major brands
- New System Installations
- We handle all required permits and codes, as well as the hauling away of your old units
- Extended Service Warranties are available